Football Enthusiast look here!

Rohai

Heya fellow softies,

i have a team that plays 11 aside friendly matches every sat 5pm. We basically play all over spore at diff school venues. We're looking for more players to join us weekly and be part of the team. We're not pros we're just a bunch of amateurs and play for the fun of it and for the love of the game.. The core players have been playing together for more then 5 years now with some players coming and going over the years... Win or lose the aim is to keep fit, have fun and enjoy the game together. Average age group late 20s to early 30s in the team.. We also have a few youngsters playing for us.

if you're keen to join a team regardless of age or position and play regularly every Saturdays evenings in a friendly 11 aside match, drop me a PM or text me @ 92723391.

Alternatively if you have a team that wants t play friendlies on sat 5pm can also ping me..we can arrange something. We normally play on astro pitches with ref.

Hope to hear from you guys! :p

Thanks bro!

Oh yeah in just to add, you would need a pair of boots since we play mostly on astro or grass pitches and preferably shin guards for your own safety to play. Its a full on 11 aside match and although its just friendly games there's always ppl who are a tad over zealous in their tackles so better safe then sorry.

There will be games where u play 1 half only (45 mins) and there will be some that you'll play full 90 mins.. we try and rotate everyone as much as possible so everyone gets a decent amount of playing time over the weeks.. You wont end up playing 10 mins only don't worry :) The least we expect is for you to survive 1 half :)

As for the venue it depends on availability of fields that week we move from school to school each week . We all bear the cost of the game together so its roughly $10 per pax.. if more ppl turn up then it'll be cheapers.

I used to organise kick about for softies in the past but of late the interest has waned a bit. I myself would love to join u but I'm seriously not match fit now :-(
I could only prolly last 20 mins. Need to build up my stamina again first

Well one way to get back stamina is to play the game bro.. if u want come and join us and play 20 - 30 mins a game till u can last 1 half and maybe 1 whole game..

Maybe should organise some kickabout with the folks here als would be nice to meet the ppl here ..

I used to organise kick about for softies in the past but of late the interest has waned a bit. I myself would love to join u but I'm seriously not match fit now :-(
I could only prolly last 20 mins. Need to build up my stamina again first

Haha bro, that was yearsssssssss ago man!

Tohai,

yes I would be very interested except like I said my stamina so chalat now I malu if I pancit after only 20 mins ...

BTW Im also kinda "veteran" player ... just so U know :p

anyways gime a buzz at 96909640 ...

Maybe should organise some kickabout with the folks here als would be nice to meet the ppl here ..

Yes, we actually at one point had enough players to form a senior team (over 25s) and Junior team ... sadly now all busy and we have limited playing venues ... but the get togethers were cool especially since many of us knew each other as soft was quite hot at the time ...

Yes, we actually at one point had enough players to form a senior team (over 25s) and Junior team ... sadly now all busy and we have limited playing venues ... but the get togethers were cool especially since many of us knew each other as soft was quite hot at the time ...

Yeah man, there were so many people back then! Wonder where did all of them go now! Awesome times especially playing at Bugis!

Maybe time to re live this and see if can get a few bros from SOFT and have a kickaround or something.. :D

Back