Fml presents ' big bang' , band privilege card launch at zouk on the 13th september!

In search for 2,000 crowd turnout! Freemansland is going to reduce all ticket price from $20 to $15.

Please go and contact the bands or 81136599 for tickets.

For those that purchase tickets at $20, rest assured that compensation in guest list form will be given!

Ticket entitles you to free drink+goodiebag+entry to zouk for above 18! dont not miss this chance.

There are still about 4,00 tickets available.

awesome..it'll be good if its a full recording.. is there anyway we could aquire a high quality video of it? We might need it for myspace or facebook..you know..publicity haha..

For those that purchase tickets at $20, rest assured that compensation in guest list form will be given!

Huh what kind of compensation in guest list?

I nv get lei when I went to Zouk for the music event. Anyway those who are interested in signing up for music lessons, do let me know. Haha... I can recommend u guys free trial lessons if u guys considering in taking music instruments from music trainers in EpiStage Academy. Just drop me a mail.;>

What I can say is that they are gd in teaching (of course that's subjective) but its gd for an adult like me who only started from scratch for keyboards recently. Music trainers are pretty patient and take time to explain to u. Most importantly, they know what they are teaching!(nope I didnt take piano when I was young).

Guest list for the upcoming event not for the 13th September event.

If i guessed correctly, you are Wei Jie right? I brought you in under guest list because you forgot to bring your tickets too.

Back