Floorball!

old.. but we can make it new!!^_^ aha.. floorball is a 'new' sport ins singapore... its something like hockey.. but not as dangerous as hockey although i thorn my ligament the game against aus 2 years ago.. haha... but overall its fun.. we uses plastic balls with 25 holes on it so to reduce air resistance(ball fly faster).. using sticks made of fiber glass... haha... hmmm.. if u wanna knw some rules can post it here.. i'll try to explain some to u=)

yeah... its a good sport.. but kida expensive.. each stick cost 100 plus and above... below den 100 ur using a school stick(school training stick).. hope more ppl will start bring in stick to lower the price.. haha...

I like FATPIPE... i got a stick wif the new hairy grip... feels weird...
hey man any clubs in singapore which i can join.. i am still a freshmen...
i am 15 turning 16.. any recommended place

I like FATPIPE... i got a stick wif the new hairy grip... feels weird...
hey man any clubs in singapore which i can join.. i am still a freshmen...
i am 15 turning 16.. any recommended place

you may go this website and make an account. thats the floorballers account. index
so here it is. go to the forum and there you have it. have fun and good luck. :)

hahaha...... not bad huh.. many ppl who plays floorball plays guitar too.. haha... orh.. freshmans u can join the divi 2 or divi 3 if u want.... its fun...

i used to be in hockey in pri school. prefer floorball, it's like street hockey! played it a couple of times during pe but didn't join the team in sec school. frm northland sec, quite pro in hockey and floorball

Back