Final Reduction -> WTS: Elegee Strat (Tyler-Inspired HSS Strat) / $999 Only

ryancrl

Looking to sell my Elegee Strat in a beautiful Black Sparkle finish.

12427203213_c54e5db6e4_h.jpg

WAS $1399, NOW $999 only (Negotiable).

Includes 3 black Dimarzio single coil pickup covers and a 3-inch fat Dimarzio Cliplock Strap.

Please feel free to arrange a viewing/testing with me or ask me any questions pertaining to the guitar and I will be more than happy to answer. Viewings would be done at my place at Serangoon Avenue 3, Lorong Chuan.

Contact me at 918O 65O5 to deal. Thank you!

Full specs, my opinion on the guitar and link to photo album below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Link To Flickr Album

Elegee Specs

- Built by luthier Jon Dela Cruz, founder of Elegee guitars and the Elegee Custom Shop

- Mahogany body with maple top
- One-piece Canadian hard maple neck
- HSS Dimarzio Pickups (Air Classic / Area 67 / Area 61)
- Gotoh 510 bridge
- Tremol-No installed
- Sperzel locking tuners
- 22 stainless steel jumbo frets
- Graphtech nut
- Contoured heel joint
- Rolled frets (Similar to Tyler)
- CTS Pots and Orange drop caps
- Coil split on bridge pickup
- Abalone inlays
- Rare black sparkle finish

The maple-capped mahogany body is a unique tonewood for a Strat body, and it makes for very warm natural tones. With the Dimarzio HSS pickup configuration, it can go from beautiful cleans and blues tones to all out rock on the Air Classic humbucker. All the appointments on the guitar are top of the line, with the same hardware that is also used by Suhr and Tyler for their guitars. The Gotoh 510 trem is smooth and has always held my tunings faithfully. This together with the stainless steel jumbo hand-rolled frets makes for amazing playability. Not to mention that it also comes in a rare black sparkle finish that exudes reserved beauty unlike many other sparkle finishes that can be quite overbearing.

I got this guitar from a fellow softie and would like to pass it on to someone who would take really good care of it as I did. This is a build inspired by the great James Tyler boutique stratocasters at a much more affordable price.

12427069935_3fc401c076_h.jpg

Back