Fender Waterslide Decals

The site I pmed u also has the 70s style decal ...this site is interesting though ....

anyone wants to order from this site?we can mass order,cause i don't have a credit card but i really want to get some decals...we wil lsave on tax and shipping cost as well...anyone?

Im gonna try this site but will order only 1st week December. Compile orders now.

anyway the guy running the site pmed me....lol...
he said "Hi Arthur,

I don't usually go on boards to discuss my website. I don't advertise or post anywhere. I try and keep a low profile! Most of my customers are by referral. However, it bothered me that you were asking if I was trustworthy, so I thought a response was in order.

First, the only reason I ended up with this hobby is because I couldn't find a decent headstock decal for my rebuilt 1960 Stratocaster! I decided to work on making my own. Over time other musicians and friends were shocked by the quality and hounded me to make them decals too. One thing led to another and I ended up with a lot of different models. I don't there is anyone making better or more accurate decals at any price.

Second, I offer a 100% money back guarantee. If your not happy with the quality of the decals just send them back. So far no one ever has. I don't think anyone else supplying decals offers that.

Third, all my decals are based on actual vintage models. I do not use reissues or reproductions for sources.

Finally, I have customers around the world including Singapore!

I really started this to help people (like myself) who love vintage Fenders and are into restoring and repairing their guitars and basses.

I hope this helps....

Thanks!"

so i tink can lah cos gt assurence liao...btw,our bro Victorinox is also interested in getting the decals so yup...any orders we juz post here...

for mine is 1 late 60s/70s large cbs headstock decals...

thanks!

ok, all compile orders then we appoint sume one to order using their card - cash up front of course...

u can check the site out and estimate your cost mah ..,

qustion is who is going to use his card & order?

i seriously hate it when anyone emails me and ask me if i'm trustworthy. I find it downright offensive and rude but thats just me.

i seriously hate it when anyone emails me and ask me if i'm trustworthy. I find it downright offensive and rude but thats just me.

nwahahahahahaha, is it like going red light district and ask the working gurls, are you clean, medical checkup every 3mths/6mths..
icon10.gif

Dudes!

Web analytics showed a lot of people checking out my site from this board and I thought I'd see why. No big deal to find the thread.

I PM'd because I didn't want to make a big deal out of it and didn't want to post directly to the board - for the very reason that now I'm being labeled "offensive and rude" and no better than a street hooker. Look, I just wanted to tell him who I was and about the decals and I did it in a private message. Lighten up...

Back