Fender Usa Strat-Please verify

Sorry man, but i don't understand-if you had suspicions why'd you even bid?
AFAIK, looks fine though. But Fenders are very easy to clone, so...observing a well-made clone on pictures, it's hard to tell.

Dude don't worry so much. From what I see, everything looks in place for an American Standard (22 Frets, Tuners, String Trees, Trem etc). When you get it you might wanna check whether the last tone knob is a TBX tone pot. (It will have an indentation around the #5 position) Otherwise, enjoy your sweet deal. BTW how much did he charge you for shipping back here? Just out of curiosity.

Why bother buying that online when there are so many people here selling that guitar at very reasonable prices? you might win it at $600 but what about shipping? usually for a guitar, it's going to cost you about $300SGD. no kidding. Sure you MIGHT save a little on the risk factor but what if it really was a fake?

Anyway, it looks original. from the pictures.

nothing wrong with the pictures all looks fine, but like relinquish69 says why buy from usa when there are reasonable deals here where u can try the guitar

hey dudes thanks for that. but! Im not going to get it anymore. shipping was going to be around $200(to australia) anyway. 2nd hand americans are around that price in singapore?

hey dudes thanks for that. but! Im not going to get it anymore. shipping was going to be around $200(to australia) anyway. 2nd hand americans are around that price in singapore?

Hold up! Are you saying you are a "Dead Beat Bidder?" You bid on an item, won it, and didn't follow through? Please tell me otherwise cos that is unforgivable!

nah he was the one that didnt want to sell to me in the end.

yea i will shred...used to live here and i brought 3 guitars back! (greedy)

it seems like this guy bought a right-handed guitar even though he was left-handed and played like what jimi had done before..

Back