FENDER American Standard Stratocaster Silver

Hello fellow guitarists and musicians! I am currently selling a fender american standard stratocaster for 1250 and if you are interested you can sms me +6581185969. *please take note before asking me: there can be a slight negotiation but no trades.***lowballers don't send me stupid offers and expect me to accept it, don't waste my precious time lol.

Bought it in 2008 Condition: 9.9/10 no dings! only one scratch in the guitar It is a rosewood fretboard not ebony! modded with dimarizo fast tracker in the bridge and saddles graph tech string savers to prevent the saddle from rusting. Also, I have change the tremolo bridge springs to a more tougher one then the weak FENDER ones so you can change string gauge to .11 without worrying your bridge from floating up high and buying more springs . It comes with a free bag but if you are choosing a hard case there will be no negotiations.

It's a beautiful and an astonishing guitar!! but need to let it go since I have already have two stratocaster and need cash.....

$ IMG_20160102_130707.jpgIMG_20160104_182724.jpgIMG_20160102_131120.jpg

Last edited:
Back