female vocalist looking for band:) ( pop(punk))

hello!

been a hot minute since i posted here but short intro is i'm a female vocalist in her early 20s looking for a band to jam with

music i'm into ranges from pop (taylor swift, halsey etc) to pop punk ( paramore, fall out boy, panic at the disco etc)
i dont mind softer pop too if that's what you're looking for:)

won't say i'm very talented but ive jammed with a few bands before work got a bit more complex, but now things are settling down, looking for a long term band to jam with and maybe the potential to gig with:)

Hi,i'm Chris here and i'm a male vocalist here.Can play a bit of bass and drums but not
very good at it,please WhatsApp me Chris at my contact number: +6582068960.Thanks!

hello!

been a hot minute since i posted here but short intro is i'm a female vocalist in her early 20s looking for a band to jam with

music i'm into ranges from pop (taylor swift, halsey etc) to pop punk ( paramore, fall out boy, panic at the disco etc)

won't say i'm very talented but ive jammed with a few bands before work got a bit more complex, but now things are settling down, looking for a long term band to jam with and maybe the potential to gig with:)
Heya, are you still looking? Just a pop punk, alt rock-loving millennial chick looking for some like-minded gals/ladies to jam with I guess!

hello!

Hi. I have a band that plays what youre playing and we are looking for a vocalist. Please tele me @bbtyv

We are a pop alternative band. Urgently looking for a singer. We are doing gigs and recordings. Whatsapp me at, 96409383, for further details. Hope to here from ya

hello!

Hello are you still available ?
We can exchange on WhatsApp +6581153080. I’m JJ

hello!

Hey there give us a tele @marcelkempers

Back