Female vocalist for Rnb, jazz standard, pop

kennjeee

i'm a guitarist ( both electric and acoustic ) looking for a female vocalist whos into jazz standard or classic RnB to record few demos and hopefully can start landing gigs while in the meantime trying to jam and building up portfolios by making lots of covers. please DM me and let me know your favorite jazz/RnB/pop artists if you're interested

Hi,
I’m an aspiring singer with the likes of Amy Winehouse, Christina Aguilera, Etta James, The black keys and etc. You may check out my highlights on Instagram to hear some of my covers!
Insta: Qilahrose
Perhaps we could discuss there too!

Hi,
Im a female musician can play guitar and percussions, but I prefer to sing now and I like the same genre as you. I usually perform solo, now im looking for friends to play with me to have a better music. I can sing male and female repertoire usually pop jazz like anita baker, Brenda russel, norah jones. For male songs I usually sing stevie wonder, al green, George benson, MJ. For RNB, I sing different eras until the new ones like maxwell, wkend, Khalid. Im open to explore other songs as well.
If you want we can have a jam session so you can hear my voice?

Back