Female musician for rock metal?

Yup I am in a band. Names of bands with female vocalists I can think of at the moment are:

1) Jana Cova - Vocalist does grind form of singing

2) Suicide Solutions - Elsa growls & sometimes sings clean

3) Sins of a Curse - Heavy Goth metal band, 1 male 1 female vox. Candice is opera trained, good vocals, Nightwish style.

4) Ars Nova - melodic metal band, 2 female vox, young gals trying to sing nightwish style.

5) Fleurs De Maul (not sure of spelling!!!) - grind vocals, all female band.

6) Fairies wear Boots - Ol skool hard rock sound.

7) My Precious - Core music, 2 female vocalists, 1 sings, 1 screams. Have giged in Oz and japan.

That's about all I can think of for now, more out there.

cheshire said:
Yup I am in a band. Names of bands with female vocalists I can think of at the moment are:

3) Sins of a Curse - Heavy Goth metal band, 1 male 1 female vox. Candice is opera trained, good vocals, Nightwish style.

4) Ars Nova - melodic metal band, 2 female vox, young gals trying to sing nightwish style.

7) My Precious - Core music, 2 female vocalists, 1 sings, 1 screams. Have giged in Oz and japan.

interesting.. thanks :} gotta check them out one day
ars nova and sins of a curse sound interesting..

cheshire said:

You included me and my band....aww, bless.... :oops: :wink:

You guys heard of Bloodshoteye? Female vocalist too. But IMO, Angela Gossow(Arch Enemy) is one of the most versatile and brutal female death metal vocalists at the moment.

whoosh . i don`t know about female gore/metal vocalists . but think about the punk chic from The Distillers . think Tsunami Bomb . \m/ and the vocalist from an alternative rock band Paramore has awesome vocals too . heh it`s all about girl power . a friend of mine sings vocals for her band ripped away and broken . newbie band . wouldn't call them that awesome but .. not bad for a fourteen-year-old .? :? check them out too please .! 8)

Latest posts

Back