Female Guitarist looking for a band!

Kaye

Hi softies!

This old (23 consider old or not?) woman is looking to play in a band! It's been quite some time since I last jam!

I have been playing for a couple of years(coming to a decade), but please don't judge me based on the years... I'm still really bad... I can't really play by ear nor I know chords by names. Played in a couple of bands, mainly rhythm guitar(I have stubby fingers so I can't play fast enough).

I LOVE Incubus, Ivoryline, Circa Survive, Paramore, Rage Against the Machine, John Mayer, Meg & Dia... the list goes on. But of course, I can't play them all.

No fancy gears, my trusty Yamaha strat and couple of stomp boxes.

Currently working full-time, so I'll only be free on weekends and weekdays night.

Feel free to check out some of the acoustic covers I did with my friend: http://youtu.be/IkE5qICALTw (If you need a female vocalist as well, let me know!)

Drop me a PM!

Bassist

Hi, I'm female bassist here..22years this year... I can play guitar as well but I'm not pro =)
I'd love to join your band if you dont mind :D

YiLiNiao: Thanks for the message! I can't pull off a perfect tune. Thanks for asking though. Good luck!

mochiorange: Hi there! Are you talking to YuLiNiao? Or me? Lol. I'm currently still looking for a band. What are your influences?

A lil more about myself. I have a little gig experience. Was previously from Pervy boy, a pop punk outfit, but the band now is on hiatus. Some of the stage I have played on: Ignite 2010, Esplanade, YOG, NOISE Singapore, Homeclub... But like I have mentioned, please don't judge me on that. I have a whole lot to learn and improve on! Haven't been playing for quite some time. So keep those PM coming!

Back