Experienced drummer looking for band

Elisha

I am a grade 8 drummer who has been playing for more than 10 years. I've been teaching drums for the last 3 years, and am actively looking to join a band to gig to covers and originals. I can play most genres and will gladly learn new stuff.

Hey everyone, I am also available and open to sessioning for gigs and recordings. Do hit me up at 9739 5996.

Hi. We're a symphonic metal band and we play our original. Currently in the process of recording our third album. We also incorporate ethnic element in our music.

Let me know if you're interested to know more so I can share some links. Thanks.

Hello, I am in a Band that does dream pop, shoe gaze and we are now in the process of looking for a drummer to finish our originals and record them. if you would be interested, you may contact me at 82988558.

Hey,

My band is seeking a new drummer. Purely originals and performing them live. We believe music should be an experience for the fans, and not just a forgettable tune. Pls contact me at mikaelteo@yahoo.com.

cheers,
Mikael

Back