Experienced drum teacher

Elisha

Hi all,

I am offering drum lessons for anyone with various skill levels. I have been playing drum for 15 years and possess a Rockschool Drum Grade 8 certificate and an ABRSM Music Theory Grade 5 certificate. I have also been teaching in a music school for the past 3 years and have had students of various ages under my tutelage.

I am more than capable to teach both practical and theory. On the other hand, I will tailor lessons based on your aspirations and what you wish to learn and takeaway from drums. So whether I follow a Examination format or purely fun and technical format depends largely on you.

For gradings: Latest Rockschool syllabus will be followed. Materials have to be purchased by yourself, or I can assist with the purchase but will be included in the fees. Of course, theory will be part and parcel of the examination formats.

For casual learning: I will start of with the basics and get you up to speed. Thereafter, I will look into expanding your repertoire, training your aural and sight reading skills, and develop your improvisation and showmanship qualities.

All lessons will be conducted at my place in Pasir Ris.
Roland TD-4 Electronic Drums with added cymbal and double kick pedals.
No limit on volume

Rates:
$50 per hour, flat rate regardless of grade level.
Pay per lesson.

I would expect time and energy investment on your end to grow your musical career and abilities.

My schedule is flexible as I do travel for business now and then. Usually free on weeknights or Saturday mornings.

Text me at 9739 5996 if you're keen!

Cheers!

Back