ESP, Edwards & LTD Appreciation Thread

Cool! Support ESP Custom Shop!!
Especially for those customize original body/headstock shapes!!

Mind to share ur custom order guitar spec?

BTW, who told u that BMM finishes cannot be done in custom shop??

Will upload my design for the custom shop =)
The body is the same as Forest GT and so are the spec..

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/original/forestgt/index.htm

BODY: (Top)Swamp Ash
(Back)Mahogany
NECK: Hard Maple 3P
GRIP SHAPE: Thin U
FINGERBOARD: Ebony , 24frets
RADIUS: 305R
SCALE: 25.5 inch (648mm)
NUT (width) Lock Nut(42mm/R2)
FRET #213
JOINT Neck-thru-body
TUNER GOTOH SG360-07
BRIDGE Floyd Rose
PICKUPS (Front)Seymour Duncan SHR-1n
(Rear)Seymour DUncan TB-4

I added design onto the body with My Name and sukura on the Inlay with mother of pear like how Mana sig guitar http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/mana/index.html

For the back of the neck it will be with my name and sakura with it (Same the inlay) but it will glow in the dark =)

For custom shop u cant copy 100% as what they have in the artist series

Last edited:
Cool! Support ESP Custom Shop!!
Especially for those customize original body/headstock shapes!!

Mind to share ur custom order guitar spec?

BTW, who told u that BMM finishes cannot be done in custom shop??

Hey bro i just checked today.. U can actually get the BMM finishes but it will very ex... my custom itself is coming to 10k.... So i guess a custom with that finishes will be crazy ex...

Will upload my design for the custom shop =)
The body is the same as Forest GT and so are the spec..

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/original/forestgt/index.htm

BODY: (Top)Swamp Ash
(Back)Mahogany
NECK: Hard Maple 3P
GRIP SHAPE: Thin U
FINGERBOARD: Ebony , 24frets
RADIUS: 305R
SCALE: 25.5 inch (648mm)
NUT (width) Lock Nut(42mm/R2)
FRET #213
JOINT Neck-thru-body
TUNER GOTOH SG360-07
BRIDGE Floyd Rose
PICKUPS (Front)Seymour Duncan SHR-1n
(Rear)Seymour DUncan TB-4

I added design onto the body with My Name and sukura on the Inlay with mother of pear like how Mana sig guitar http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/mana/index.html

For the back of the neck it will be with my name and sakura with it (Same the inlay) but it will glow in the dark =)

For custom shop u cant copy 100% as what they have in the artist series

Nice choice for getting Custom Forest GT. What color did u select?
It'll be nice if u can upload mock up photo for ur custom guitar. :cool:

However, I'm not sure that whether the price been quoted for ur custom guitar is abit too high...?

Nice choice for getting Custom Forest GT. What color did u select?
It'll be nice if u can upload mock up photo for ur custom guitar. :cool:

However, I'm not sure that whether the price been quoted for ur custom guitar is abit too high...?

This was the first drawing for the inlay.. same wording... but the sakura is not this drawing...

The body is mat black and this pic will be on the left of the body in sliver colour...

As for the back of neck... I dun have any pic to it at the moment... :)

Last edited:
nice! try to shoot more photos on it!
i would love to see the full guitar view front and back!
congratulation of having new gear just in time for cny... :)

Thank bro :) ya burn a big hole for cny... I left it for display at Davis shop there at the window side.. If u happen to by pass there can take a look there :)

Cheer Finally gt time to take some photos

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

I am totally impressed by the workmanship by the custom shop and the amount of effect put in, in creating this instrument..absolutely fab! PM me if you wanna know more details!

The initial quote was appx. 10K, then when the sketch was made & calculations done, it came down to 8K..but I had a pleasant surprise when I collect the guitar....cos I was offered a lower rate than what I'd expected it to be! Considering an artist "signature" custom shop going at 5K, I am totally satisfied with the final price that was offered to me! The inlays are of mother-of-pearl, in black matt (special color that is not within the Forest GT color code), luminous ink at the back..it's definitely one of a kind.

The initial quote was appx. 10K, then when the sketch was made & calculations done, it came down to 8K..but I had a pleasant surprise when I collect the guitar....cos I was offered a lower rate than what I'd expected it to be! Considering an artist "signature" custom shop going at 5K, I am totally satisfied with the final price that was offered to me!

Ya... 5k for a custom build of good quality is definately within the reasonable price range...:mrgreen: For 10k or more it had better have a Macassar Ebony fretboard, a hard eastern FIGURED maple top and a Honduran Mahogany body with an inlay like THIS:
3769701799_25b777c759.jpg

:twisted:

(which incidentaly, is close to the price of the guitar in the picture... it's $6,800 USD Heheheh...)

Last edited:
Back