Electric Guitar Humbucker

stanleyg

Hi All,

Any recommendation for good all round humbuckers pickup? I have completely lost touch with all the available brand after taking a 5-7 years hiatus from electric guitar. I would like to pickup my skills from where I left off and the first thing I would do to my electric guitar is to re-string, and of course replace my humbucker.

So gurus out there, any recommended humbuckers for all-round performance? My range of music ranges from blues, rock and a little bit of heavy metal?

Any recommendation

or the Seymour Duncan JB! =D I use it

Disclaimer: with 250k pots on an alder body tele. pretty much the 80s hair metal perfected recipe

Hi All,

Any recommendation for good all round humbuckers pickup? I have completely lost touch with all the available brand after taking a 5-7 years hiatus from electric guitar. I would like to pickup my skills from where I left off and the first thing I would do to my electric guitar is to re-string, and of course replace my humbucker.

So gurus out there, any recommended humbuckers for all-round performance? My range of music ranges from blues, rock and a little bit of heavy metal?

Any recommendation

Take a look at Wolfetones Pickups. Dr V in the neck and a Marshallhead Mk 2 in the bridge will give you want you need :) Wire them up to split coils + out of phase, then you have a super palette on hand.

Back