Electric/Acoustic lessons (w prep for exams) by experienced Musician

cryingstatue

Hello!

Im a guitar teacher with 6-7 years of teaching experience and I have prepared more than 40 students for guitar exams. I am very familiar with the different school's syllabus so I am confident that you will not only pass but get high grades as well. Perfect for those looking for extra credits for IB exams etc...

Apart from that if you are looking to just improve your playing whether you are a beginner or intermediate player then I hope to bring you to your next playing level.

Looking to work on your sight-reading? Let me help you with that I have much success in getting people to learn how to read notes and sight read effectively on guitar!

Qualifications:

Associates Degree in Guitar Performance Musicians Institute, Hollywood California

LLM diploma from University of West London in Electric guitar teaching

Experience:

Musician for various event companies playing gigs every weekend for weddings and corporate events.

Session player for Indie local acts, singer song writers.

*promotion* my rates start from $45/45 mins and i will travel to your place (depending on location).

Undecided? just give me a call/whatsapp at 97364475! Hope to hear from you soon.

Back