Elec Guitar Teacher Available, (current Berklee student)

lilbrisket

Hi There,

I have a grade 5 ABRSM theory cert, Foundation In Music cert from ICOM(intl College of music KL, Msia), and am halfway through my music degree. (Berklee College Of Music Transfer Program), and will be heading to Berklee College Of Music in 7 monthes to finish my degree. Have 10 years of experience on the instrument, and 2 years teaching guitar in a full studio, 1 year privately. Numerous live performance experience in KL.

Able to teach those looking to learn simple pop songs, strum and sing etc.(hillsong, etc)
Also able to teach those begginner to intermediates, wishing to find new ways to progress in their playing.
Also able to teach those more advanced guitarists, who would like to have a SOLID and useable foundation of music theory.(Chord Construction, Scale Construction, Modes, Chord Scale etc).

As a teacher, I place a larger emphasis on creative interpretation, and scale/chord patterns and idea's instead of just teaching songs, although songs are definitely included.

Those looking to widen their pop, hard rock and particularly funk ideas please do give me a ring. I do have some metal and blues chops, though I do not consider them to be my area of specialization in music. Links to some of my youtube videos to be included soon!

Rates are 40SGD per hour at your own residence. Living near the west, so preferably on those around Central to West. Classes available at other area's of singapore provided your house is near an MRT station. Most days free, though evening slots are filling up fast.

Pls do msg me at 90371796.

Tnks

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Lessons do come with worksheets, chord/scale diagrams that I specifically have put together. i will also video all lessons, so as to provide you a copy if you ever forget what was taught in class.

Back