SOLD DW Jazz shell pack for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sputnik62

Unfortunately, times are tough right now, and I've decided I have to part with this great set of DW Jazz drums.

IMG_0312.jpg

The sizes are 12, 14, 20. I'm selling the shells only – sorry, no cymbals or hardware included. Although I will, of course, throw in a mount for the 12" rack tom so it can be attached to a cymbal stand.

The drums are in very good condition, with a few very minor scratches that can't be seen unless you get right up close. The colour is described as "Piano Black". The chrome is also in great shape, and the kit has always been stored in a room equipped with a dehumidifier.

Here's what DW themselves say about these drums: http://www.dwdrums.com/drums/jazz/

And don't be put off by the "Jazz" name. That's really about the shell construction (maple and gum wood), rather than overall sound. Sure, they tune up high if that's what you're looking for, but they can also handle lower tuning, and with 2-ply heads, can rock out with the best of them. Apparently Dave Grohl uses a DW kit with "Jazz" shells! (In much bigger sizes, of course).

The kit currently has a set of Evans EC2 SST frosted heads on it, which all have plenty of life left in them. I'll also provide 2 different kick resonant heads - both with DW logos - a ported and unported version, so you can take your pick on the sound you want.

The price for this great kit is S$2,500.

I live in the East, but can probably deliver the kit if needed.

Contact me on 9796 9363.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back