Duesenberg Starplayer TV - Vintage White in very good condition

Lmodaho

Very sweet Duesenberg Starplayer TV in Vintage White for sale - really classy look and feel and the sound is just fantastic. This guitar is great because of it's tone and versatility in various genres of music from Jazz, to blues to some alternative rock. I've never tried it on anything heavier but I don't think it's would do well with metal.

The guitar is arched top and has amazing flame on the back. Superb build quality.

The Domino P-90 style neck pickup and the Vintage Humbucker bridge pickup (both Duesenberg inhouse built) give that guitar a tone like no other.
Condition of this guitar is a good 9/10, purely because of the oxidation on the nickel plating. no dings or major scratches. From research is seems Duesenberg intentionally used nickel playing for the way it ages. I think it looks awesome.

I need to sell since I haven't been playing or over a year now and it's really a waste of a beautiful instrument. I'll be letting go my other guitars as well.

I'm reducing my asking price to $2200. drop me a message if you're interested 9889 six 2 o tree

Detailed Specs:

Spruce Top
Flamed Maple Back and Sides
Maple Neck
Indian Rosewood Fretboard
Cream Binding
Gold Sparkle Pickguard
Duesenberg Z tuners
Duesenberg Deluxe Tremolo
Duesenberg Domino P-90 (neck)
Duesenberg Vintage Humbucker (bridge)

Back