Drum's Craft - bringing you quality drum lessons

drumscraft

About Drum's Craft
Drum's Craft aim to offer quality drum lessons to passionate learners. Whether you are a beginner who wants to start picking up drums for fun, or already an advance player who is interested to go for Drums exam, there is a place for you here! Drum's Craft will cater to the different needs and levels of students. We are also experienced in teaching young kids (age 6 and above). Please visit our Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDHjJ8tJQOatJtbH9xRqiKA to see some of our very own students performing! (More videos coming soon!)

For more info, please contact us via:
82980660 (HP)
or
[COLOR="#FF8C00"]drumscraft@gmail.com[/COLOR]

Here is a brief description of our structured lesson plans for students
Beginner level:
  • Proper hand and feet technique
  • Simple grooves and fill in (eg 4/4 rock grooves, 8th beats fill-in)
  • Simple notations reading
  • Simple drums rudiment ( eg Single Strokes, Double Stokes)
  • Rockschool Drums Grade Debut - Grade 2

Intermediate level:
  • Advance grooves and fill in (eg Rock Shuffle grooves, Triplet fill in, 16th note fill in)
  • Advance Drums Rudiments ( eg Drags, 5 strokes rolls)
  • Drums improvising and development
  • Rockschool Drums Grade 3 - Grade 5

Advance level:
  • Complicated grooves (eg Linear exercises, Bossa Nova)
  • 9 strokes roll, drag and tap
  • Drums solos development
  • Rockschool Drums grade 6- 8

Conduct of Lessons
  • Lessons: Lesson is conducted on a 1-1 basis. Each lesson is 1 hr long, once per week.
  • Location: Lesson can be conducted at the student's place, provided he has a drum set at home. If not, lesson will be conducted at the instructor place : 707 Bedok North Rd #13-3404
  • Lesson Fees : $140 a month ( 4 lessons a month)

For more info, please contact us via:
82980660 (HP)
or
[COLOR="#FF8C00"]drumscraft@gmail.com[/COLOR]

About the founder
Hi everyone! My name is Boon Hwee, and I started Drum's Craft in order to bring quality drum lessons to all passionate learners! I have been a full-time Drum instructor for the past 2 years. I have experience teaching privately 1 to 1 lesson as well as a class based setting. I have been to numerous institution and schools to teach. Currently, I am doing my Diploma in Drums from Rockschool. I have also been playing in church and numerous gigs for the past 9 years.

august bump! contact us for quality drum lesson! stay tune for new videos this month showcasing our students and instructor performing
!

Latest posts

Back