Drums bring out to malaysia

DjKitz

hello.. did u guys bring ur drumset out to malaysia b4? if yes did they charge for the tax? coz i wan to buy a drumset here and bring back to KL.. but i scad they will tax me.. u know la.. malaysia = bribe No.1 .. u got $$ can settle everything.. but the problem is i dun hv $$$..

Check with Bro Zen lah - He always bring in and out of Malaysia one......You just tell them it's 2nd-hand one dont believe call DH.....(DH give him your HP) Kekekekeke ..everything ok liao

ooo. Alrite.. DH number pls.. haha.. how much they normally tax? normal car like avanza,MVP this kind cannot fetch drums rite? coz normal car cannot fetch goods..

how apt, i was thinking about asking this lol. my church camp's just round the corner, prolly early december? confirmed in m'sia, some palce called austin hills resort. how if i bring in a roland electronic kit or a rhythm traveller with the basic 4 cymbal setup? (hats ride 2 crashes)

If it is going in under an organisation, need to write in under the organisation's letterhead way before hand... check with the Malaysian's customs on the lastest procedures....

Can why not Normal car can put the whole drum set inside - this way it shows it's yours and not for commercial purposes...no tax mah.

Actually I know alot of people who truck goods into Malaysia one (hahahahahaha !) but they are professional truckers....so go in no need declare wait kenna tax how are my customers in Malaysia to compete - the tax is damn high and many Malaysian company will evade tax ... so a Drum Kit is nothing compare to a whole truck load of auto-parts.

These people have their way (the customs knows them as they are in and out everyday) ......so they can go through custom one there...you just have to have their contact and Kang-Tow.

Kekeke - - - - that's marketing

Mine is an old kit. There was an officer before who asked hat I should pay tax. I argued that it was from malaysia. A senior officer came to check and let me pass without paying anything.

The truth is, if it is for personal use they are most likely not to charge you. Drive in using a car, it will be more convincing and take them out of there boxes. Pack the hardwares in a bag, it would create an impression that you are using it.

Back