Drummer Wanted for "All Stars" Alternative/Electro-Rock Band

Hi,

I've put together a promising band doing originals. We've been playing for about 6 months and have already written 8 originals. We're in the process of working with a studio to record our first professionally mixed demo which will be part of a schedule to release a few singles to launch the band either later this year or in 2017.

However, our current drummer will be leaving to study music at Berklee in the US next year and we are looking for a replacement. I've decided to start looking early so that you will have plenty of time to work with and "understudy" our current drummer so that he can gradually hand over to you. We have access to a good music room and usually spend Sunday afternoons each week practicing and working on new songs.

When I formed the group, I had something like a "supergroup" in mind so I would say that all of us are very competent musicians with a creative and performative streak. Too many musicians can play music but may not necessarily have good performing energy on stage and be able to work on more experimental sounds and beats.

Our influences are very much based in hard rock but we are incorporating softer styles and electronic sounds in order to mix it up a bit more. Something along the lines of Muse, Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys, Nine-Inch Nails. Sounding a bit like In Each Hand a Cutlass but with a vocalist. This is a music project that we are still shaping so it is evolving each week as we jam.

I am a versatile rock vocalist and the band is 2 guitarists, a bassist and drummer. You are a versatile drummer comfortable with rock (modern, classic and hard rock), blues, metal and preferably other genres. Important that you have a stage performing mindset and persona. Doesn't matter if you're already in a band or not - this can be a side project to experiment with or your main band.

If you're interested, send me a text or Whatsapp at 9022 5549 and we can talk some more. I have some demos which I can share with you over Whatsapp.

Cheers,

Matt

Back