Drummer Here

neubie

Able to play music from the 60s up to current, top 40s, rock, funk, blues, metal. Prefer musicians who are in the late 20s and above. Staying in the west side but I do have my own transport. PM me. Thanks.:)

Do you play Alternative music? And music like Breaking Benjamin, Incubus... if you do, I would need a drummer for an original song to be recorded.

Bro band with studio and jam room available..all memebers in early 30s ..jam alternate Fridays/Saturday's late night till morning..line up currently with bass ,guitar and vox...if you will be keen SMS me at 93668517 Rakesh...we are into rock and alternative like incubus,creed,breaking Benjamin,3 days grace,staind ,rhcp ,seether and anything that's good to feel...jam studio situated near sera goon road..hope to hear from you soon ...chows for now
Rakesh

Hi thr... Dee here... Do u play black sabbath, iron maiden, metallica and deep purple? Looking for a drummer who gt the energy n right beat... Currently, we're forming a band fr gigs n shows... Interested? Call me @ 81616913... Thanks!

Back