Drummer and Guitarist needed for female-fronted, Occult-themed metal band

Dasein

Upcoming metal band looking for guitarist and drummer to make history. The band released a well-received EP in early 2015. The recording has garnered critical acclaim and praises from North American and European fans, reveiwers and labels. Currently, we have North American and European labels and distributors interested in working with us for our full-length. For the LP, our band is looking for dedicated members - a guitarist and a drummer.

Being the pioneers of a new subgenre of metal, our music is heavily influenced by old school heavy metal bands such as Black Sabbath, Dio, Rainbow, Judas Priest and Venom. Along with the heavy, lumbering riffs of epic doom bands such as Candlemass and Solitude Aeturnus, the band is fronted by our female equivalent of Messiah Marcolin. In addition, the precision and technicalities of power metal bands such as Helloween and Stratovarius are entrenched in our music. Progressive tendencies of Queensrÿche can also be found in our compositions.

Some describe our brand of metal as symphonic metal without the symphony - à la Nightwish without the overly cheesy keyboards and synth strings. Or even a rawer and more depressing version of Lacuna Coil. Fast interludes and passages are beautifully constrasted with the slow, heavy Sabbath-esque riffs. There will be ample room for the guitarist to showcase his or her virtuosity. As for the drummer, there will be many exciting parts with double bass patterns and fills to play.

For links to band material, private message me.

hi there ! I`m Raiyhan. Guitar player. I do play lead solo also but sweep picking is a bit rusty. I do play power metal band like helloween songs like future world, dr. stein, i want out, we got the right, i`m alive & eagle fly free. The rest of the songs from other groups i can learn as possible as i can. Anyway, do drop me whatsapp@ 98352913. cheers !

Hey guys. If the position of guitarist is still available, I would like to join the ranks amongst the High Priestess of the Void. I have seen your band live and your originals should be within my skill range and I am also willing to learn new songs in styles I have yet to touch and expand my current repertoire.

So once again, if the position is still available, you may msg me at 81580590. \\m//

Hi there, guitarist post still available?If yes do contact me at 94876015. Thanx
Upcoming metal band looking for guitarist and drummer to make history. The band released a well-received EP in early 2015. The recording has garnered critical acclaim and praises from North American and European fans, reveiwers and labels. Currently, we have North American and European labels and distributors interested in working with us for our full-length. For the LP, our band is looking for dedicated members - a guitarist and a drummer.

Being the pioneers of a new subgenre of metal, our music is heavily influenced by old school heavy metal bands such as Black Sabbath, Dio, Rainbow, Judas Priest and Venom. Along with the heavy, lumbering riffs of epic doom bands such as Candlemass and Solitude Aeturnus, the band is fronted by our female equivalent of Messiah Marcolin. In addition, the precision and technicalities of power metal bands such as Helloween and Stratovarius are entrenched in our music. Progressive tendencies of Queensrÿche can also be found in our compositions.

Some describe our brand of metal as symphonic metal without the symphony - à la Nightwish without the overly cheesy keyboards and synth strings. Or even a rawer and more depressing version of Lacuna Coil. Fast interludes and passages are beautifully constrasted with the slow, heavy Sabbath-esque riffs. There will be ample room for the guitarist to showcase his or her virtuosity. As for the drummer, there will be many exciting parts with double bass patterns and fills to play.

For links to band material, private message me.

Thanks for the interest, for getting in touch and showing up prepared and unprepared. Positions are still available.

hello there, i have been a self taught drummer for 6 - 7 years, i have never had a privilege of playing double pedals, so my double pedals are way too new, but i can say my heel toe and single foot double drumming is up to standard i guess. I can adapt to irregular/off patterns, 16ths fills and linear patterns.
Im a big fan of Dream Theater, BMTHorizon, A7X, AAlexandria, LPark, and the old schools like Breaking Benjamin, Hoobastank, 3 doors down. you can contact me at 9759 8322 if you think im up for the task.

Last edited:
Guitarist here, quite interested in your project and ad, just want to know you mentioned ppl turning up "unprepared". Can i know in what ways?

Guitarist here, quite interested in your project and ad, just want to know you mentioned ppl turning up "unprepared". Can i know in what ways?

Unprepared = showing up with guitars incorrectly or lazily tuned and/or set up, unfamiliar with repertoire, fumbling and breaking down every couple of minutes into the set.

Back