Drum Shops in Singapore

thanks for the offer, really apprecated. manage to try it at my fren's house today, really is pretty good :D

in serious considering now haha :)

btw anyone knows where can i download a metronome onto my mobile phone? I only manage to find a trail version which stops itsself after 4 bars -.- thanks :)

Some more..

Authorized Sonor Distributor

TALENT MUSIC PTE LTD
Block 7, Eunos Crescent #02-2659
Singapore 400007
phone: 67428772 fax: 67428774
e-mail: talent@pacific.net.sg

Authorized LP Dealers
http://www.lpmusic.com/The_LP_Family/dealer_search/dealers_asia.html

Talent Music Pte Ltd
Block 7, 02-2659
Eunos Crescent
Singapore 400007
Phone - 65-742-8772
Fax - 65-742-8774
E-mail - talent@pacific.net.sg

Music Plaza Pte, Ltd
No 11. UBI Road 1
#06-02 Meiban Industrial Bldg
Singapore
Phone - 011-65-747-4374
Fax - 011-65-747-2668
E-mail - mpzcombo@singnet.com.sg
Web - www.musicplaza.com.sg

The Band World
#02-183 ,IMM Building
2,Jurong East Street 21
Singapore 609601
Phone - 65-65612163,
Fax - 65-65618913
Email - bworld@singnet.com.sg
Web - www.band-world.com

Drums Resources at Excelsior may deal in Aquarian. Nigel's namecard mentions DRMP as an Aquarian dealer. He might be in the process of bringing in Aquarian - you might want to ask him, though.

Dan and Soft, thank you for putting up this thread. I was actually looking for Drums at the mentioned places... I found another place but it carries only one set of electronic drums kit. Its in Luther Music Works.

This information might be useful for those who are beginners in drumming like myself. Luther Music Works has a set of Alesis DM5 at $8XX and I am intending to buy it when I manage to save up the amount. Great for beginners who doesn't have much space for an acoustic drumset and you can still play it with headphones on so as not to disturb the neighbours. It has all the other features mentioned by Luther when I went there but its too profound for a beginner like me to remember. If you wanna check it out here's the address:

Luther Music Works
Excelsior Hotel Shopping Center
#B1-22 (opp the Music Theme drum shop)
Its also next to the Guitar 77 guitar lessons room.
Tel: 65694919

Have fun

I need to buy those 'O" Rings for the Mic-Holes at the Bass Drums ( 5 & a 6" one) - I wanted it in Chrome. Do you all know where I can get it from in Singapore??? PLease help...Thank YOu !

killerbee said:
Saw them on sale at Drums Resources...

( 1 ) O Ring
Yup...I bought 2 O Ring from Nigel (Black - 6" ones) on Wednesday....and I spray it Chrome with Car-Spray. The end result was shinny-Silver (not exactly chrome)...

Thursday evening, Nigel came to my home at 8.30 last night and fix up the 2 O-Ring on my Yamaha 5 Series & my Pearl MLX....it was nice....but most of all I would have to say - - Nigel provide Excellent Customer Services to me and I am very well pleased. The O-Ring is harder to install than I've imagine - it's not easy. Also Nigel took the trouble to cut my MLX Reso Mic-Hole from the original 4.75" to 6" so that the O Ring can fit in - not an easy job...have to credit them for a job well done.

( 2) Aquarian Drum Heads
I did asked about the Aquarian Drum Heads....he say comming in......I would love to grap a set from him.

( 3 ) Re-conditioning my 9pc Yamaha Stage Custom - Made In Japan

I also asked Nigel if he could change all my 9pc Yamaha Stage Spares (Rims, Lugs, Screws, Tom-Holder - as long as everything that is Chrome in colour) - He will check with Yamaha and get back to me soon.........I'm happy...just hoping it will not cost me at end of day - the price of a Brand New Yammies. If that's the case I'll probably sell my 9pcs drum and buy a brand new one.....pray for me.

Thank you Bro. :lol:

Bro DR, thanks for sharing your experience, great service from Nigel, as usual!

weckl-x do you know how to work vpost?

Yo joshie,
It's pretty simple actually, anyone can register for free.
I'll post in the old vpost thread to avoid messing this one.

Can view that sonor pedal at Talent Music near Eunos MRT... Talent is the distributor for sonor...

Have not heard of any in this forum who owns sonor stuff... should check out the snares... 8)

Back