Drum Shops in Melaka?

jeepers

i'm heading over to KL to settle some property stuff with my dad this wednesday and we're definitely stopping over at Melaka for CHICKEN RICE BALL :mrgreen:, so i was just wondering whether there are reputable drum shops in Melaka that anyone knows of?

mucho gracias!

Well I'm not too sure if I'm too late for this,but definitely check out Rock N' Roll Blues Cafe. 34. Jalan Melaka Raya 23 Taman Melaka Raya.They have ready to sell 2nd hand kits and they are also Malaysia's dealer for Billy Blast's drums.I've heard alot of good things about Billy Blast's drums,but have to order.Also,their food there pretty good stuff.

Hey man, thanks! Very much appreciated!

It's never too late! Haha. Furthermore, my parents own property up in Melaka and KL so I'll definitely go up again.

Wow. Billy Blast drums, damn! Does this Rock N' Roll Blues Cafe have a website I can refer to or an email address I can email to get quotations.

Also, 34. Jalan Melaka Raya 23 Taman Melaka Raya. Any notable landmarks around this area? My dad's not a fan of driving around aimlessly, especially since he's not too familiar with the roads in Melaka.

Latest posts

Back