Drum Resources!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinsy

Hello there all, first of all, let me highlight a point that i'm in no way typing this out on behalf of Nigel (Owner of Drum Resources). I'm here just to say that Nigel has suffered major losses moving from 1 place to another, just to keep his business up and to meet the needs of us drummers. There's no doubt that as a drummer, we constantly change our preferences in cymbals or drums. That's why besides Swee Lee or EziMusic or Ranking (i'm not asking to not go to other music stores as well, no offence being enforced on this sentence at all, sorry), there's always Drum Resources, that carries rather unique drum stuff eg. BattleField Drums, a nice picture of a set of Battlefield drums that was purchased throught Nigel can be view here, http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...?pid=1125599&id=1049570781&fbid=1384777013344 , I hope you guys could see the link cause definitely, no no no, SURELY... this kit is a kit that many are definitely coveted to own. This kit belongs to a student of Chow Kiat, which many of you would know him by the name ECK or CK. Anyway, Nigel is a honest yet so passionate man. So i'm just typing this message to help alert drummers that might be interested in owning a custom drum set. So please all, try to patronize Drum Resources if possible. The only thing he needs now is our support to help keep his business up and going. Once again, i would like to highlight that this message is being typed not on anyone's behalf but on behalf of my ownself. You might go inside and grab a pair of sticks or you might just go inside to grab a drum key or maybe a just tom drum head, but it doesn't matter, a small purchase like these could even help Nigel, and open new doors (Unique drum brands). Even myself, which i recently bought a pair of 3DW drumsticks. All these will help. So, i hope this message is able to raise the awarness of such a elegant yet unique drum store.

Drum Resources - www.drumsresources.com

Some Brand being Carried are, Yamaha Drums, BattleField Drums, PureSound, 3DW drumsticks, Istanbul Cymbals, Axis, Mapex (Not sure if he still carries them), Aquarian, CLEARSONIC, E-PAD, AHEAD sticks (Really Unique sticks)... there's still more just go to the website above to check it out.

Thank you all, for taking time to read this!

Last edited:
Being a new drummer, Nigel is patient enough to let me choose my cymbals for over 2 hours at his place, even taught me on how to select cymbals. A passionate guy with a heart for drums and God. BTW, those who have not heard of Battlefield drums can go down to listen and be blown away, at least to me.

I had the honour to hear him tune a 22" Battlefield bass drum when a Caucasian family came in to take a look. The bassdrum with no pillow/cushion inside gives a solid punchy kick-ass thud which wows me, and the Caucasian family. This is how good they are.

Some Brand being Carried are, Yamaha Drums, BattleField Drums, PureSound, 3DW drumsticks, Istanbul Cymbals, Axis, Mapex (Not sure if he still carries them), Aquarian, CLEARSONIC, E-PAD, AHEAD sticks (Really Unique sticks)... there's still more just go to the website above to check it out.

Thank you all, for taking time to read this!

AHEAD drumsticks are totally nice. Made of graphite instead of wood. More stronger than wood and it won't worn out like wood drumsticks. Will not break unless u use some inhuman forces. Will probably last u a lifetime =P.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...79602628565_1185005237_30697127_3583218_n.jpg
Here is an example of a AHEAD drumsticks.
The only thing is ... its expensive... $50+
Highly recommended

just bought a Sultan 20" crash Ride from him...you can test till u are happy....best place to buy cymbals..

furthermore , he has adjusted his cymbal pricing......as a guide..a 16" traditional crash is going only for $240.00...good value indeed...

do go down and give your support...and new axis pedals as well...

Thanks for heads up.

Nigel's service is just great and fantastic. I've been a customer and friend with him for a while now. I buy 3drumsticks in bulk and other stuffs like brushes,mallets,drum head beaters and etc. For drumkits I usually recommend Yamaha drums or if not the newly arrived Battlefield custom drums.

He allows you to take your time to get what you want and of course the sound you want. Head down to his shop and hang out or smth, he's the man for drums!

Cheers
CK
www.eck.sg

Nigel also carries Clearsonic drumshields and Sorber panels. Good stuff if u wanna dampen ur room/studio and if u want to cut down the sounds from your drumset. He also carries Axis pedals as well, pretty good pedals IMO.

I went to drum resources recently and i must say that nigel service is good and he is very polite, when i told him that i had a tough time going there, he apologised to me, while in swee lee they say, u want good stuff, u must travel a far distance. His axis pedals feel really good, in fact better than pearl demon but it is very pricy haha and their batterfield drums sound good, their moongel is really good for dampening snare also and they sell dw drum sticks there and ahead drum sticks, ahead gloves etc, you shld go down there, this guy is a very honest guy, he told me not to get this not to get that, i love his service.

Back