Drum machine?

liqnitro

How useful is a drum machine to bassist?

I am thinking of getting one. Just wanna check with you guys, do you use drum machine, do you find it useful, what type of drum machine are there in the market? :oops:

i use it for practice .. also to double up as a percussionist/effectist whatever you call it .. =) ..

i have the ZOOM RT-223 .. there are lots of drum machines on the market .. Alesis .. BOSS .. but if you want fool-proof and easy to use .. go for the ZOOM .. the one i have .. solid stuff .. got some photos in the "Bassist's Effects Lineup" thread .. =)

liqnitro said:
you bought it for $205? Looks good. Consider getting it. :p

$229 with adaptor ... ZOOM adaptor .. OneSpot works with this dude .. so don't have to listen to the staff there that says you have to get the ZOOM one ..

hurry check it out man .. sells out super fast .. i bought the second last set .. so not sure if the last set is still there .. there's still the display set also ..

too late lei
Went there in the afternoon.
The staff said its sold out. But there will be re-stock on the next two week. So I order one anyway. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OneSpot? explain?

I use a Zoom RT-123. I bought it at City Music for $190 4 years ago. Maybe you can check it out over there. One Spot is a power adaptor from Visual Sound. Another way of not buying a drum machine is to use drum loops or samples played thru a music software like Acid Pro, Reason, Fruity Loops etc. :D

You can get from Mrmisse or Guitar77 at Excelsior Shopping Centre. Mrmisse is an online store but he stays in the west so it will be no problem for you to get it. Mine is a second hand one so I don't know how much they selling now. Alternatively, you can get the Zoom adaptor from City Music I think.

Mrmisse Contact:
http://www.mrmisse.com or call 82682462

Back