Drum gear/store @ KL?

weckl-x

Will be heading up to KL this weekend, just wondering if there's anything in KL that's cheaper than SG? I know, generally more expensive from previous posts I've read. There must be stuff that's cheaper though, right?

I'm not really thinking of getting anything, just wondering only.
Haha, flat broke! What a way to start 2007 :lol:

Also, would be good if there were a place for me to just drool over stuff while my girlfriend and her sister are shopping... Which stores are worth checking out in KL?

I know of...

Bentley Music Sdn. Bhd.
140 & 142, Jalan Bukit Bintang
Kuala Lumpur 55100
Malaysia
http://www.bentleymusic.com/

JS Music off Jalan Imbi. Not cheaper but they stock stuff which mite not be avail locally like Aquarian accessories and Stagg cymbals.

SMX in Times Square 7th Floor.
Sinamax's branch in KL.

Looks almost like Sinamax, minus the Musicman guitars.

Kari... where i this wo-fatt drum store? which direction if I may ask.. thanks....
got a pearl elims from bentley....

nce deal consideitng free belt type for pedal and two radical cams.. all for 430RM... less than 200SGD ... bout the same wen bought at SL, but ull have the extra belt and 2 cams

jEva: take LRT and go to Plaza Rakyat stop. from there just walk across from Puduraya to Kotaraya and its a small shop along Starbucks and Kenny Rogers. the shop is just opposite to Mydin.

ahh...my childhood dream of one day going to singapore to get some cheapr drum stuff have been dashed! Seriously Bentley gets a cracking here for being too expensive, but if you make the right deals then your in for a bargain. :D

Woo Fatt and JS music prices are aight I guess. Maybe you should try Do Re Mi in Chow Kit, near the monorail station as well. Good drum stuffs, especially those alternative stuff like Lazer,Sonor, AA Meinl and Istanbul. :p

that being said, in interested of getting from samatya's from Singapore, if anyone knows the price?

You can check at Drumresources.com not even sure if i got the site right. He sells Istanbul Mhemet

At sim lim they have Istanbul Agop... (this is according to Istanbuls website)

I think traditional Istanbul Mhemmet is around 600SGD, I went there once to ask.. but that was 5 months ago already..

Just look for their number and give them a call

good luck..

Was around the Bandar Utama, Bangsar area, didn't get to check out any stores, was hoping to maybe grab a cheap Stagg pie. Anyway, thanks for all the tips guys, appreciate it.

This thread will come in useful, intend to go someday.

Back