differnet double pedal needs from the previous topic

drummar-buah

hey guys. i was planning to get a double pedal. i'm looking forward to a TAMA iron cobra. see the thing is..my parents won't allow me to buy a REAL drumset. as is the acoustic one. so don't bother talkin about it
i was wondering if i could use iron cobras together with some bass practice pad if there's one..question to u all is. is there a bass practice pad? AND if there are, are any of them ocmpatible with the iron cobras?

i was actually thinking of purchasing the electronic drumset double pedals together with the electronic bass pads. then i dropped the idea. and my parents don't allow me to get the WHOLE electronic drumset too.

i just need the pedals and something which has the same tension as a bass drum to work on..need help..someone pleaseeeeee reply!!

~drummar buah~

hey
actually you do not need a bass drum pad. you can easily create one. for me, I use very thick box and soft towel. it's good enough to practice. I can practice whenever I am sitting at my desk

Welcome Boomoob.
Your idea is interesting but can it provide the same tension as normal pedals?

The way I've been practicing is tapping my feet (not lifting up the heels) when I'm bored. I think I improved from that.

In one drum magazine I saw this little plastic pedal device that have the same tesion as pedals. It says they were designed for practising double pedals. They are quite compact too.

hey thanx all for your info.
slapshock u've been really helpful thanx.

FROZEN i think wat boom meant was to replicate a bass drum skin feeling. not the actual pedals.

thanx guys

~drummar buah~

Back