D'Angelico Archtops

Hah got a strange feeling both of you gonna be here..

Ricfreak can organise a guitar field trip to Korea, we go investigate potential factories.. hehe

:p

Hah got a strange feeling both of you gonna be here..

Ricfreak can organise a guitar field trip to Korea, we go investigate potential factories.. hehe

:p

Why us ?? Its not like our nick is D'Freak or D'Junk ??? What gives you that feeling?:p
And yeah! Field trip to Korea sounds good........Wondering how Wonderful are those Wondergirls...hehehehe:twisted:
But must make sure we have toilet papers when going to the loo:p.

Han nor...
why u think its me here as well? hehehe

Eh i've been to korea to buy guitars. the guitars there are quite cheap. been to nak won arcade. guitar paradise man..

:)

Wah... Ric... Your tastes getting from wild to classy hah? D'Angelico??? Never thought I'd see this name on soft! Whahahaha!!!

I also want to tag along for Korea! Want to go check out the Blackstar Factory... See if we can get some cheap deals! Whahahaaha...

Wah... Ric... Your tastes getting from wild to classy hah? D'Angelico??? Never thought I'd see this name on soft! Whahahaha!!!

I also want to tag along for Korea! Want to go check out the Blackstar Factory... See if we can get some cheap deals! Whahahaaha...

Hehe, I've always had this soft spot for quality archtops...... but their prices are a big turn off.:(
Have tried Ibanez artcores, Peerless and waiting for a custom from the Netherlands. (see Heeres Custom Guitars). Nothing compared to your Schroeder. Waited for more than a year now.

Before we plan a Korea trip, must first learn all these binary codes : Ol 7l= Ol 7l= lOl 7l=:p

Holi Cow! That Berlin ASP Richard building is yours?
How did you hear abt Heeres? When I grow up, I want to be like you can?

:eek:

Holi Cow! That Berlin ASP Richard building is yours?
How did you hear abt Heeres? When I grow up, I want to be like you can?

:eek:

Hahahahaha......when we BOTH grow up, we should start trading BOSS decals.
Richard is a great guy to deal with. One of the best archtop luthiers I've come across with very unique designs.
See the resemblance? Berlin ASP & Ric 330MG
14b5f0j.jpg

I was searching for a Ric Jazzbo. But seemed quite impossible to find one now as RIC has ceased production for that model.
While searching the www, came across ADAM: the Association of Dutch Archtop Makers and the rest is history. I am in no hurry to play the Berlin ASP. The one Richard is making has specs according to my request. So.....its worth the wait :). btw, placed order in 2008.

Wah! even longer wait than my Schroeder!!! Scary man!!!

Archtops not quite my thing yet. Still trying to settle the solid body carved top craving. Will want an ES339 in the future... Damn... Wait for the Schroeder to finish first.

Wah! even longer wait than my Schroeder!!! Scary man!!!

Archtops not quite my thing yet. Still trying to settle the solid body carved top craving. Will want an ES339 in the future... Damn... Wait for the Schroeder to finish first.

Looks like we gonna have a really great Christmas......aren't we BRO !???:p

Provided some volcanoes in Europe or US do not start 'farting' around that time.:p

Hahahahaha......when we BOTH grow up, we should start trading BOSS decals.
Richard is a great guy to deal with. One of the best archtop luthiers I've come across with very unique designs.
See the resemblance? Berlin ASP & Ric 330MG
14b5f0j.jpg

I was searching for a Ric Jazzbo. But seemed quite impossible to find one now as RIC has ceased production for that model.
While searching the www, came across ADAM: the Association of Dutch Archtop Makers and the rest is history. I am in no hurry to play the Berlin ASP. The one Richard is making has specs according to my request. So.....its worth the wait :). btw, placed order in 2008.

Congrats D'Freak, that is a real beauty!
From the photos already look like a masterpiece in the making,
I'm in fainting mode... blood pressure level drop, time to go and look for A.S.A.M(Spanish ver.) hehe

:cool:

Back