Cymbal Bag with Wheels

hi there,

ranking is selling road ready cymbal case with wheels. maybe u can check it out. think it costs abt 80. its not a soft case, but hard one.

sweelee and yamaha have meinl and zildjian cymbal case with wheels respectively, but i think those cost more than 200 dollars..not very sure abt the price.

yamaha is selling another brand (gator) cases. its a hardcase also and its below 200 dollars. u can find out more about gator from http://www.gatorcases.com/productsdetail.aspx?LID=11&PID=179

i am using the road ready one, got it from music theme. so far its still working well for me and its quite sturdy. its quite heavy if you are going to places where you have to climb lots of staircases.

Thanks for the info! I'm quite surprised that there are quite a few options available. Was thinking if worse come to worst, might have to get a cymbal bag and a generic trolley and DIY, as suggested in some old threads here. Haha.

The ideal one I have in mind would be a soft case with wheels. I'm assuming yr road ready one is also a hard case? Though I dun tink I might be climbing lots of stairs, I still need to carry it up/down the bus etc...

BTW, thanks for your reply, will take a look at those places when I'm abit freer. =)

But how come so strange, no one bringing in "budget" soft cases with wheels...

ya. mine is a hard case one with wheels.

u can always diy one and customise it urself. juz like my bassist who is on a budget, he uses velcro and stick his efx pedals onto a chopping board and bring them around in a shopping bag. total cost less than 10 dollars.

Just buy a soft case cymbal bag of your choice. Then go to a luggage shop and buy a trolley that comes with those elastic hooks. You can just put your cymbal bag on it, strap it up with the elastic hooks and you're good to go. I bought my trolley at OG at about $15 or something.

What's more, you can strap your stickbag to the trolley too. So you will have 1 less bag to carry on your shoulders. Easier to wash the wheels too, without having to take care not to wet your cymbal bag while washing the wheels.

Back