Cubase 4 for mac bug issues

ah5ive

I am thinking of getting a Cubase 4 and install it in my mac which is now operation on leapard os. But after reading the forum from cubase.net it seem to me that there is still alot of bug issues unfix or even more problems after the fix.

So I thinking if any of you guys here using the cubase 4 on mac? Anyone encounter any problems with that?

Please share your views...:)

If using a Mac, get Logic. You can't get any better than that.

I hear lot of people saying that but i got a demo and try it. it seem like very huge learning curve for me..(slow learner). And it also had so bug issues..so did you use logic? did it work well..?

I'm not a Mac user. But I've been using Logic for Windows for many years now. Since Logic had been acquired by Apple, they have stopped support for Windows from version 5 onwards. But because the software is so great and the plugins so good, I've been using it even up till now (even though its a few version behind the current Mac version). I'll be changing to Sonar finally, but I really like Logic.

The learning curve may be slightly steep in the beginning as you need to get used to some of the ways it manages environments. But once you get the hang of it, it's very powerful. I don't know of any bug issues.

If I use a Mac, I'll definitely be using Logic. I wouldn't look anywhere else. The plugins bundled with it themselves are a good reason to get it. In the past (Windows version), some plugins need to be purchased separately. Now it's all bundled. What else can you ask for?

And no. I don't work for Apple... :)

I have been cubase using for years both on Mac and PC. Major bugs were fixed in 4.1. So far no major issues.

Back