Classic Guitar Teacher here! :)

racx

Hi all, I'm offering 1-to-1 classic guitar lessons (yes, it's classic and not classical. I've recently adapted this term for certain reasons) at $40-70/h. The lessons are meant for students that are serious in pursuing classical music and they choose guitar as their instrument instead of the more mainstream instruments (piano, violin).

Most of my teaching would be for the students to acquire solid foundation and technique to get a better projection (louder) and velocity. All beginners and amateurs that are not satisfied with their techniques are welcomed. I would be using Aaron Shearer's pedagogy to facilitate my lessons.

Do note that commitment is something that I value a lot in my students, thus if you feel that you are just here to learn a few chords or licks, please approach other teachers or music schools out there and not waste both our time and your hard earned money :) My lessons are directed mainly on classic guitar but of course a few sessions and pop and jazz could always be taught to maintain the interests of my students in classic guitar. Thus, if you feel that I am capable of teaching you, do contact me :)

The lessons can be either at my house (I live in Choa Chu Kang) or if you prefer, the comfort of your home. The location would be a factor in determining the price of the lessons. Also, it 's a Must for students to own a classic guitar. Footstool/guitar support is required, but you do not have to bring it along for lessons if the lessons are held in my house. All teaching materials would be provided except for books or scores that you are required to purchase for exam or if I deem it necessary for your study. For any inquires feel free to drop me an sms @ 97631683.

About me
Born in 1994
Achieved ABRSM Grade 5 Theory (Merit) in 2010, Grade 8 Practical in 2011 (Merit)
Currently studying in NAFA, Diploma in Music Performance (Classical Guitar), Year 1

Hi all, I've decided to review the price and it is now from $25-$50. Further negotiation is possible.

Back