Checking 2nd hand upright piano condition

Leingod

Greeting guys! My friend's neighbour planning to dispose their upright piano and my friend told me whether I want it or not.

I'm about to start taking a piano lessons and my budget is low, which lead me thinking of getting one digital for starter. Since I have this lobang I might want to try considering it.

But the problem now is I do not know the brand of the piano and according to my friend statement he said his neighbour rarely play it (I'm assuming the person lost interest to it rather than thinking of buying a new piano). I have made an arrangement to check out the condition first before deciding. So was wondering what are the things that I need to know about the piano? Sound will be off tune but what are the other things I need to check and take note of?

I will need to know these so that it will be worth for me to hire somebody to transport it to my house and also do some maintains after being transported.

Actually, the best way is to get a piano technician to go with you. Let him tell you how much it would cost to condition it back. Might cost you $50- $80 just to get him there though.

Back