cheapest rate?? most well-maintained??

Hey threadstarter, whats the lowest amount you will be willing to pay for jamming per hourly basis with reasonably good gear(well maintained as well)

It will be easier for us to gauge and recommend accordingly.

Cheapest doesnt say much coz for myself, cheapest can be from 15 to below 100.

idk. just wanna ask for the lowest price for jamming that you people have been. or studio that is most well-maintained. coz odiocrib is the studio i always go to cause it's well-maintained. wanna try some other studio.

Right now, at Odiocrib, it's $10/hr anytime of the day or night, even weekends and public holidays. Equipped with Marshall half stack amps and Tama/Yamaha drums.

I'd have to mention that the odiocrib rate of 10/hr is only avail in feb. and furthermore, the amps are not pretty good. I'd say L cube is better. However, you have to be a member in order to get special rates. Being a member takes $10 a year, but if you're looking for a place to jam frequently, id say its worth.

their website is http://lcubemusic.blogspot.com/

hahaha not pretty good? hey brotha, it depends on the player and how you sick you tweak it.

lol ive tried putting the same settings on the Marshall's eq as i always do when i go jam. I'm just saying it sounds different there, Not saying that its not good, my bad xP

lol ive tried putting the same settings on the Marshall's eq as i always do when i go jam. I'm just saying it sounds different there, Not saying that its not good, my bad xP

every amp is different, with different characteristics.

by putting the same setting on the marshall and with the other amp, it will indeed sound different.

if you want to coax a good sound, you have to spend the little time to adjust and adjust and adjust and adjust, yeap.

hmm, ok, maybe not so little..

Back