Charvel Guitars Enquiry

Carnageriot

Hello good bros of SOFT!:)
This is Ryan here, I'm a relatively new softie who hasn't been posting much..
Just here to ask a question, do any shops here sell Charvel guitars?
My guitar teacher told me City Music does, but I haven't went down to confirm yet.
Figured I'd ask here first./
I'm pretty interested in the Charvel So- Cal
Hope to have a few replies eh, thank you !;)

citymusic used to carry charvel, but unfortunately they lost the dealership years ago when Fender bought over the Jackson company, which Charvel is affiliated to (Jackson is Charvel's parent company). i have not seen charvels being sold by the new Jackson dealer.

charvels are really great guitars, played one and it blew my mind away.
and yea, havent actually seen one at sweelee

well even when City music was bringing in Jacksons, i never saw any Charvels there. Maybe upon special orders?
Now that swee lee took over the jackson distribution, i havent seen one there either.
However sometimes 2nd hand shops will have them, like Guitar Connections, but u gotta pay a hefty price for one.

I've never seen a Charvel guitar anywhere in this country, to be honest... I wish to try the San Dimas models, but never got the chance...

well even when City music was bringing in Jacksons, i never saw any Charvels there. Maybe upon special orders?
Now that swee lee took over the jackson distribution, i havent seen one there either.
However sometimes 2nd hand shops will have them, like Guitar Connections, but u gotta pay a hefty price for one.

i saw charvels at citymusic before.

Wow, so many replies!Thank you softies:)
Bummer, well I'll go look around
If i really can't find a Charvel I'll continue my search for other awesome gear!^^

there WAS one at Guitar Connection but its sold unfortunately. its a 2 hum guitar equipped either SD or Dimarzio PUs (I forgot but I think its stock). tried it and I've concluded that the sound was totally ideal for melting faces. too bad I didnt have money then :/.

as for brand new, I've never seen it around as of yet.

Your best way is go online. I've seen some good charvel deals on ebay.

yup, ebay is a great source for alot of rare gear in signapore. I gotten couple gutiars from there too as well as amps and pedals.
only problem is that alot of ppl wont ship out of the USA.
If they do then great, but dont forget to buy shipping insurance coz there was once my axe was damaged when it was shipped over.

Regards,
Ken

Back