CHANCE FOR A LAST MINUTE EVENT! @Gashaus THIS weekend (Orgs)

saito

This one is for promoters only:

Facing
Zouk's royal weekender (concluding with Crystal Ball),
Home Club's Poptart indie rock event on sat,
Tiesto at Ministry of Sound,
Innernation's invite only Drum and Bass event @ Cocolatte,
Monster Mash at IJ on sat,
Ronin's indoor stadium thing with Click Five,

etc, etc...

this weekend is jam packed all over the island with fun activities and we have cancellations at Gashaus. In other words, this weekend is devoid of special events on our calendar, just the regular ladies night on friday with myself spinning and Saturday as usual.

Wonderful.

So here's your chance to score an event FREE*
because I cannot afford to let the place go on the Easter Weekend with nothing interesting on. Gashaus is up for hire for event promoters for practically nothing for this FRIDAY and (a little more than nothing) for SATURDAY this weekend. That's the 14th and 15th April

*you hire the live equipment (Drumkit, Amps, Mics, foldbacks, mixing desk, soundguy) , P.A + DJ CD players, Mixer already in venue. If you dont have contacts, we can sort it for you, but you will be charged for it.

And yes, you CAN charge on the door if you want

First come first serve.

saito@divine9.net
mark@gashaus.com

most existing promoters (and a shitload of bands now) should already have my number.

So Ring ring!

Love,
Saito

Addendum:

Platforms on either side of the venue have been filled with sand for stability and additionally, the performance stage has been extended during this weeks renovations! (Because of requests for more legroom up there, so many bands with half their lineup on the floor)

I made this post at 4am sharp

offer closes Tomorrow 5pm.

yes, you were supposed to ring me on thurs to come to your jam for prospects regarding gigs and events, but you totally forgot :)

Back