Can anyone here build me a 112 cab?

There are no dealers for the Celestion guitar speakers here, hence the other topic I opened about importing speakers, to which you actually replied to. :)

I'm in the same boat as you, except I already have an empty 1x12 and am just waiting for the speakers.

There are no dealers for the Celestion guitar speakers here, hence the other topic I opened about importing speakers, to which you actually replied to. :)

I'm in the same boat as you, except I already have an empty 1x12 and am just waiting for the speakers.

why do you want to import from the states when malaysia has a distributor for celestion?
check their website for info.

^ getting a speaker cone should not be a prob. Its the cabinet case I concern most. Maybe can go yamaha check out crate's one hor? If not go online buy material make myself one. Nah bei get one carpenter custom for me. Can even ask for exotic wood like teak! Hahaha..

Look northwards.

www.ceriatone.com

Last I remember, got cab, also have Celestions.

Making a good cab is not simple by the way. And making a custom cab is not cheap unless you got someone who's willing to waste time making one for you.

Look northwards.

www.ceriatone.com

Last I remember, got cab, also have Celestions.

Making a good cab is not simple by the way. And making a custom cab is not cheap unless you got someone who's willing to waste time making one for you.

Thanks thor. I tried looking at their webpage but couldnt find anything much. Will email them anyway.

Btw, got a piece of good news - soundwaves gonna bring in lopoline! Woohoo! Just got a kind update from them. check this out, guys - www.lopoline.com

Thanks thor. I tried looking at their webpage but couldnt find anything much. Will email them anyway.

Btw, got a piece of good news - soundwaves gonna bring in lopoline! Woohoo! Just got a kind update from them. check this out, guys - www.lopoline.com

Yeah, I actually got the PM from Gopu about them bringing in Celestions. Didn't know they were going to bring in Lopo Line cabs as well. My 1X12 open back is actually a Lopo Line. Excellent build, great prices!

Though the market is small, I hope someone brings in Eminence as well. These are fantastic alternatives to Weber and Celestions and their prices are very very competitive.

Nik's cabs are pricey. They look nice from the pics and all, but at the price he's selling them plus when you factor in shipping, it comes close to the price of Lopos or Avatars.

Back