Calling all 11 Rack/Axe-FX/Kemper/Line 6/Guitar Rig/Guitar Modeller Users!!

AEnimic

Just thought of making a thread where we all share our cover/original videos on. You can also name the gear that you use.

I don't think that this will garner much attention here but I find it quite appropriate in this period of time where alot of companies are emerging with their own version of a POD Farm or Guitar Rig. :D

I'll go first:

Nice! I bet there are alot of Axe-FX users here as compared to 11 rack. So keep them coming....I guess. :D

@adamqlw what drum program did you use for your tracks?

@xfigox wow, pretty awesome stuff there. I really like the KSE rip-off. Sounds real tight. did you run it through any other plugins?

@shinodax nice! really great actually.

Haha, for all the sites I've visited, what drum programs did you guys use?
Here's my own musical project, hope you guys will check it out too.

http://www.fb.com/vktrband

Thanks! I don't think there was anything fancy going on in post, perhaps some slight filtering and a harmonic exciter/saturator kind of thing.

This is a new one in conjunction with the current long weekend that we're having! Selamat hari raya everyone! and happy long weekend to those who don't celebrate it. :)

If no one's gonna come up to share, then I'll do it again! :D

C'mon, where're all the dudes that bought axe-fxs and kempers and line 6s. You can post anything you've recorded here with such gear!

That's pretty solid. Anyways, I've been looking for new monitors to get to use for recording at home too. Any idea what would be good or what have you been using?

axe fx II user here.

My latest vid.. Guitar and bass both into axe fx II. running into a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 into the MBP with Garageband.. No post processing in GB.

Here's my tribute to one of the greatest games that's about to have a sequel on 18th September. C'mon guys, I want to see more stuff from you. :D

nice cover there! I haven done any new vids lately, but heres my channel and subscribe anyway!
http://www.youtube.com/user/wjl123?feature=mhee

- - - Updated - - -
ps: the first 3 vids are axe-fx and im using the CC change for patch changes in the erra vid. the others are probably podx3 or some vst plugins stuff

Last edited:
@Aenimic, I'm thankful for what I have but there are many others with rooms filled with gear haha. I'm still studying mate :)

@j_m_s, damn dude...your parents must be rich. That's just awesome to have so much gear for your passion. Maybe someday a collab can be done between all the dudes on this thread.

@wjl123, the recordings from the axe-fx is definitely way clearer than the podx3live ones. Redo Rose of Sharyn on the axe-fx!

DO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL TOO! You guys should probably see me under your list of subscribers once you've read this.

Back