burny lp xxx50x worth it?

burping_boy

was at tampines yamaha music plaza and saw the whole series of burny lps xxx50x where the xxx are like RLG, RLC, PLC and etc. What are their differences?

Apparently just a month ago they were like $1000+, now at $715. Probably GSS? But japanese online websites, list price JPY52500, ishibashi at JPY42000, kurosawa ?????? ?? BURNY ?????????????????? as low as JPY35800, which translates to approx SGD$700, $560 and $500.

I'm currently considering getting an LP copy, really hope to own an edwards, but abit tight on budget. edwards as most softies posted are like at least $1150... I also considered the craftsman GS200 but it's currently out of stock. Tried the GS90, felt erm, cheap, but it is cheap to begin with! Also thinking of Shine or J&D or etc, but still hoping to find something a little "mid to high end".

Are the burnys worth it now? Anywhere i can find similar guitars? Where to find higher grade burnys aka xxx60 or higher in Singapore?

Sorry for this uber long post. Thanks to all in advance!

If you want to get burny then get the japanese one bro...most of those in the singapore market nowadays are china made...you want be able to get it for 500-700 in singapore...list price for the RLC models are around 1100+ the RLG/Super Grade will be abit higher...to me it's not worth it eventhough it has beautiful appearance(sorry for all the burny owners)

The major setback on the RLC50 that I owned is the tendency to neck dive. Which is very "not les paul" to me...doesn't feel like a 1k worth of guitar...but if it's on sale for 715 maybe you can consider it...but do compare it with epiphones...I think it's about the same quality and I believe that epiphone prices are even lower during the GSS...

Back