Blues, Jazz, Pop and Rock guitar lessons (:

Vishie10

Hey guys!

I give guitar lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced guitar players who have the interest to learn Blues, Jazz, Pop or/and Rock. I love to teach if you have the interest and I'm the type who's willing to extend lessons every now and then cause I love teaching :)

A little bit about me - I've played at the Esplanade Concourse and the Esplanade Outdoor Theatre many times. I have been trained by the lead guitarist of 53A and I've performed with local duo Jack & Rai every now and then since I was way younger. I think I've acquired a set of skills that I'm very interested to share whether it comes to perfecting the art of playing, performing or playing guitar for leisure.

I'm willing to travel to your house if you'd like. I usually use the first lesson to assess my students so we don't have to waste time and start from the basics. I can cater to what you're looking for :)

I charge $40 for an hour. Please drop me a text to discuss timings and which days are good for you.

Thanks guys!

Vishaal :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Blues, Jazz, Pop and Rock guitar lessons

Hey guys!

I give guitar lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced guitar players who have the interest to learn Blues, Jazz, Pop or/and Rock. I love to teach if you have the interest and I'm the type who's willing to extend lessons every now and then cause I love teaching

A little bit about me - I've played at the Esplanade Concourse and the Esplanade Outdoor Theatre many times. I have been trained by the lead guitarist of 53A and I've performed with local duo Jack & Rai every now and then since I was way younger. I think I've acquired a set of skills that I'm very interested to share whether it comes to perfecting the art of playing, performing or playing guitar for leisure.

I'm willing to travel to your house if you're willing to cover my transport. I usually use the first lesson to assess my students so we don't have to waste time and start from the basics. I can cater to what you're looking for

I charge $40 for an hour. Please drop me a text to discuss timings and which days are good for you.

Thanks you!

Vishaal

Last edited by a moderator:
Back