blues/funk band members

enrico

Hi there

Looking for
front line vocalist (prefer female, but open to any good singer who can face and drive a croud crazy, really)
Bassist
Drums (or cajon)
Keyboard (possibly)

common theme: having fun in playing live music together

I am an electric guitarist with +15 years live experience in Italy and in London (with pro gear) who is looking to start/join a band of --experienced-- live musicians for modern Blues/Jazz (Robben Ford, Clapton, Hendrix, Gary Moore) and other Funk stuff like, Steve Wonder, James Brown, (Jamiroquai), Pastorius, and re-arranged version of pop songs, like the Beatles, Sting, Prince, Bee Gees, Dobbie Brothers, Stones and other high-beat stuff - everything with jazz/funk electric re-arrangments.

Not after endless rehearsal sessions (just the minimum required), but instead looking for musicians to jam and play regular gigs with.

Enrico

Hi Enrico,

I'm a female singer and am interested if you are still looking for a singer.

I have lots of experience singing blues and funk and used to be part of an 11 piece funk band in London.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Anna

HI Enrico,

I'm a male bassist and am interest if you still look for a bassist. I may not be a professional level as you are, but interest in jazz funk.

Let me know if you still have a spot for me and Below is a Youtube link that I play Jamiroquai bass cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq-L6bDnKbE

Best regards

Duc

Last edited:
Back