blues/classic rock/alt rock guitarist available

jtzh

Hi all, my name is Justin and i just turned 18. I am currently a student of Temasek Polytechnic and I have been playing the guitar for 5 years now. My main influences are Eric Clapton/ The Beatles/ Led Zeppelin/ Pink Floyd/ Gary Moore/ SRV. Strangely enough, i listen to stuff like Arctic Monkeys/ Blink 182/ Sum 41/ Citizen/ Basement/ Real Friends and lots more.

Experience: I have played on stage more than once but never to a HUGE audience or anything like that.

Gear: Takamine D series acoustic guitar, epiphone les paul standard, ibanez tsa-5.

I don't have any pedals bc I've found that I don't need them?? My amp + guitar is enough for me!

I'm looking for people to jam with and possibly go to gigs with?? idk man i've never performed outside of my school before and I really want to. We could cover songs like mcfly or the beatles or john mayer or bands like those?

If you wanna hear a bit of my playing you can go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjTXZGzzDos

There's only one cover I posted because I'm currently in the process of acquiring recording gear. Anyway! If you wanna jam hmu at 9O619182. Thanks :)

p.s. i don't sing

Back