Big Band seeks Keys and Guitar

lettherebefolk

Hey musos, I am looking for a versatile guitarist and keyboard player to complete a 9 piece Funk/Soul Band looking to hit corporate and more cafe style, not pubs. We will be doing all the soul classics, as well as funk and more festival type of music such as Cat Empire. If you like Funk, Soul, Lounge I would love to hear from you. The act will be doing corporate shows so wearing smart clothes. Aiming for a mid year launch, plenty of contacts and gigs will be decent, more festival style for outdoors. Must be willing to rehearse, learn music, be easy going and enjoy music first and foremost over just looking for a paid gig. Band is Sax, trombone, trumpet, drums, bass and vocals and now searching for a keyboard and guitar player.. Setlist here, more or less..

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4GFaTfANJLlHBDU62idVJV?si=gpow3eORRn2UoVDpBUlB3A

Age not an issue, good attitude, good musicianship and if you can sing BONUS !!!

Hey musos, I am looking for a versatile guitarist and keyboard player to complete a 9 piece Funk/Soul Band looking to hit corporate and more cafe style, not pubs. We will be doing all the soul classics, as well as funk and more festival type of music such as Cat Empire. If you like Funk, Soul, Lounge I would love to hear from you. The act will be doing corporate shows so wearing smart clothes. Aiming for a mid year launch, plenty of contacts and gigs will be decent, more festival style for outdoors. Must be willing to rehearse, learn music, be easy going and enjoy music first and foremost over just looking for a paid gig. Band is Sax, trombone, trumpet, drums, bass and vocals and now searching for a keyboard and guitar player.. Setlist here, more or less..

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4GFaTfANJLlHBDU62idVJV?si=gpow3eORRn2UoVDpBUlB3A

Age not an issue, good attitude, good musicianship and if you can sing BONUS !!!

Hey man! I'm 24 years old this year. Play the guitar (electric and acoustic) Can I ask which of the songs in the playlist will you use to audition? What is the commitment like? Roughly what can I expect?

Thank you!
Sam

Back