SOLD Beware of seller BeFair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidlee

Dear fellow softies
Please beware of seller BeFair. He's been posting ads since forever without giving out his phone number even when I pm-ed him. I believe this is his attempt of shooting down the price of items that he wanna purchase. Those include Hendrix Wah, Goosonique pedals,.... Sellers please be careful and dont use his pricing for reference. Your items might be worth more. Hope this helps. God bless.

J. Lee

If you are really selling your items, you must put your contact details for the buyer that is really keen to buy your items.

I am not sure if this is the right place to discuss this or not but it is certainly a good topic. Soft is generally a good place to deal but there are always some bad elements, lowballers, people who ask for last price in their first sms etc. Thanks for posting anyways.

Not everybody like to post their no when selling item.. thats what PM are for. I dont post my no when selling stuff. The number of enquiries u can get could be distracting at times.. even at times like 2-4am....

Not everybody like to post their no when selling item.. thats what PM are for. I dont post my no when selling stuff. The number of enquiries u can get could be distracting at times.. even at times like 2-4am....
Couldn't agree more.. Take it easy, mate.

A genuine seller is one who describe his items which he wants to sell in detail. For example, colour, condition, year made, price and most important best means of contact. I do not like to see an ad asking me for offer. Sometimes you made an offer but are being called a low baller because the seller thinks his item is worth much more. There are a few time-waster softies around. Anyway, I always comfort myself my thinking that this world is made up of many different types of people. So be it.

Yeah, but it gets bad when the guy dont even give you his phone contact even after you requested. I believe a genuine seller would not hesitate from addressing such a simple matter like phone contact or item photo.
Couldn't agree more.. Take it easy, mate.

He sent me the first PM yesterday (14 April 2014) at 11:43pm to ask for my number, my first reply was at today 12:10am (15 April 2014) asking him when does he want to deal. He started this thread at yesterday 11:49 PM before I could even reply, he started this thread only 6 minutes after sending me a PM, and 21 minutes before I even replied.

Threadstarter is a malicious prankster, look at his join date and the timeline of events. Mods please ban him.

I only saw this thread now. If I saw this earlier, I won't even bother to reply him in PM.

Sellers, please be careful who you give your phone numbers to, in case you meet a malicious prankster like this threadstarter.

His allegations that I want to shoot down the prices of my own pedals are uncalled for. These are my pedals, why would I want to shoot the prices down? And I already clearly stated the prices in my threads, so the prices are fixed.

Last edited:
as much as I don't want to create a fuss, i'm very appalled by your attempt of covering up infos. Check this, see how long have I been trying to contact you
http://soft.com.sg/forum/showthread...heaven-rare-limited-edition-only-50-worldwide
And your reason of my joindate and timeline events shows exactly how you are just trying to cover up things. Joining the forum earlier doesnt mean you are always correct. Calling mod to ban me? Wow, you are very hostile
All in all, you can always prove that you are a genuine seller by posting the photos of items you own. I'm not coming here with a negative attitude. Just trying to share something that I think is correct, you can always prove me wrong and I'll admit it. But dont prove me wrong with your make up infos. Thank you

J.Lee

Lol. Chill out guys. Some people dont reply PM until days later and its because they dont check. No biggie really.

Lol Davidlee you need to chill man. You replied his forum post at 11am yesterday. Most of us don't even check replies or PMs for days. And I don't see how is selling a Seventheaven for $300 trying to shoot any price down. Brand new ones were retailing for $350 and I sold my limited edition red one for $250. LOL.

Yeah man Davidlee. You said "Check this, see how long have I been trying to contact you" and its like only a day -.- To be fair to Befair, i've seen him sell his Seventheaven for months now at $300-$320 and i was laughing to myself about how long it'll take him to sell it at that price oops haha! Have seen quite a few going at low $200 like what blindmouse said. Don't think he was trying to shoot down prices or anything. Sorry about this mate but i think you over-reacted on this one.

as much as I don't want to create a fuss, i'm very appalled by your attempt of covering up infos. Check this, see how long have I been trying to contact you
http://soft.com.sg/forum/showthread...heaven-rare-limited-edition-only-50-worldwide
And your reason of my joindate and timeline events shows exactly how you are just trying to cover up things. Joining the forum earlier doesnt mean you are always correct. Calling mod to ban me? Wow, you are very hostile
All in all, you can always prove that you are a genuine seller by posting the photos of items you own. I'm not coming here with a negative attitude. Just trying to share something that I think is correct, you can always prove me wrong and I'll admit it. But dont prove me wrong with your make up infos. Thank you

J.Lee

Cover up what? Are you crazy? You think everyone is so free like you to 24/7 monitor their own sales threads? Get a life.

Are you using a phone number that doesn't belong to you? What are you trying to cover up? http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?341675-WTB-line6-m13

Guys, the world is already full of conflict, enmity & misunderstanding... Such a small issue like this shouldnt be a big deal.. Just relist and try to sell it again. No big issue actually. There are other things in life more pressing than a small misunderstanding like this.

Guys, the world is already full of conflict, enmity & misunderstanding... Such a small issue like this shouldnt be a big deal.. Just relist and try to sell it again. No big issue actually. There are other things in life more pressing than a small misunderstanding like this.

My question is, why are pranksters like "Davidlee" allowed to roam SOFT and still not banned??? I just post a simple WTS thread, don't have time to monitor my own sales threads, out of the blue this weirdo comes out telling people to beware of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back