Bassist for hire!

tashi

Hello all fellow music-heads, I'm a bassist looking for a band to jam and gig with. Since my old band disbanded, I've been looking for a home for quite some time and I miss being on stage.

Anyway, I've been playing the bass for about 7 years, and am very into classic rock, blues rock and rock in general. Love stuff like GnR, Led Zep, SRV, Muse, Killers, etc.

So yeah, drop me a pm!

Hi Tashi,

This is Nick. I have been playing electric guitar for more than 10 years, been in bands on and off. I am currently in my 30s and arrived in Singapore a couple of months back for work. I used to live in Malaysia, Australia and China, my last band was in Shanghai. I mainly play rock, GNR, AC/DC, Ozzy, Black Sabbath etc. Recently, I found a drummer on musolist (39 y/o) he was looking for a band as well, and he would like to join in.
I have another friend here in Singapore whom is also pretty good in guitar (but stopped playing a couple of years ago due to other commitments) he would like to start playing again.
So, currently there are 3 of us, would you want to join in just for a try? Let me know more about yourself, cheers.

BTW, there's currently no vocalist :)

Regards,
Nick

Back