Bassist and Guitarist wanted - Classic Rock/ Blues Rock

ashleyalvares

Looking for Bassist and Guitarist. Weekend jam-up / practice (Sat/Sun after 7pm). Coming Sunday 17th Jan start...

Drummer and Vocal/Guitarist looking for bandmates.

We play Classic Rock and Blues Rock.

Contact via WhatsApp on 8-Four-6410-Eight-9

Cheers :)

Looking for Bassist and Guitarist. Weekend jam-up / practice (Sat/Sun after 7pm). Coming Sunday 17th Jan start...

Drummer and Vocal/Guitarist looking for bandmates.

We play Classic Rock and Blues Rock.

Contact via WhatsApp on 8-Four-6410-Eight-9

Cheers :)

Now looking for a bassist. We have guitarists!

Hey there,

Would love to meet up with you guys and jam. Although lately I've mostly been playing guitar, I do have a history of playing bass in a few bands, and would like to do it again.

I love classic rock and blues rock (I am from Chicago, so that's my style)

Just let me know if you want to meet up, and what songs you play.....and let's make some magic....

Hi.. Could you please contact me on.. WhatsApp on 8-Four-6410-Eight-9

Hey there,

Would love to meet up with you guys and jam. Although lately I've mostly been playing guitar, I do have a history of playing bass in a few bands, and would like to do it again.

Just let me know if you want to meet up, and what songs you play.....and let's make some magic....

Hey there.. would be really good to jamup and connect. We have planned for this Sunday...24th Jan evening
you did not leave your contact details... please message me on 8-Four-6410-Eight-9

Hey there,

Back