Bass Player Wanted - Paid gigs

gkinsingapore

Looking for a solid experienced bass player for paid gigs - mostly pubs and corporate functions.

Music is Rock and Pop covers in a 4 piece band with tons of experience here and overseas.

We are all in our thirties so ideally you will be in a similar age range, have pro level gear (including your own amp) and have worked in a similar situation before. You will need to be ready to perform 3 sets, mostly well known songs, in around 3 weeks.

Preference will be given to people able to sing backup vox or even the odd lead or 2.

At this point you will be a stand in for our regular guy who's work situation has changed but depending on how it goes the opportunity is there to become permanent.

PM me and we'll take it from there...most likely auditions next week.

Thanks for the PMs so far guys...

It helps me if you include a bit of info about yourself, what you've done before etc

I'll come back to you all by end of the week.....thx

I have been playing bass for more than 15 years. My playing experience ranging from pub, clubs ,corporate functions etc. My previous stint was with a professional working band and we played in clubs/pubs and corporate functions. By the way I am in the 30s.

Back