Bass Effect and Tunner

for starter just get a multi fx, that way you will know what type of fx that work for you, i will go with zoom b3, tuner, built in looper, audio interface, tons of features, nice delays, chorus, modulations, not a fan of the distortion/overdrive/fuzz there though (my preference in dirt pedals are analog). Btw what type of band are you playin for?

for post hardcore, rock, metal, etcetc, get some dirt pedals, alot of variation though, under dirt you have overdrive, distortion, fuzz, under overdrive you have tube overdrive, dark sounding overdrive, subtle overdrive, warm overdrive, under distortion you got the gnarly types, under fuzz you have gated, muff style fuzz, synthy fuzz, the list goes on and on.

For my preference: overdrive: b3k, aguilar agro, fuzzrocious dark driving, fulltone ocd (joyo ultimate drive is a cheaper alt), fuzzrocious oh see demon( which is a step up clone of the fulltone ocd), way huge pork loin,
under fuzz: earthbound audio supercollider v3, verellen big spider, blackout effector musket, team awesome fuzz machine by smallsound bigsound. fuzzrocious grey stache

Note: i am a talkbass addict:p

Last edited:
Back